Enema Coffee – saWilson’s coffee
saWilson’s Enema Coffee
Typically a coffee enema is chosen to encourage the Liver & gallbladder to cleanse, open bile ducts, increase peristalsis, stimulate the digestive tracts, release toxins and help control pain, produce enzyme activity for oxygen uptake and help the formation of red blood cells.
Manifest Health have been reselling saWilson’s coffee since 2005 and it’s the only coffee we have ever sold to date. The recipe here is only for saWilson’s and you may find that other coffees need different recipes.
Tip: Coffee beans are ground (after roasting) and then can be drunk or used in an enema. Think about the coffee beans you are using for your enema…are they heavily roasted (aka ‘burnt’) and have they been selected for drinking and flavour…if so are they designed more for drinking than enema use? saWilson’s is a golden roast (very light roast) and when made up in solution it looks like a green brown tea. saWilson’s coffee is certified organic in Canada where it is produced. The blend of coffee beans are pre-ground (otherwise they would probably ruin your coffee grinder!)
saWilson’s coffee does not ‘whip’ the Liver unlike some other coffees. Best taken in the morning in our experience as saWilson’s coffee enemas can be stimulating.
Those intolerant of coffee when drunk generally find coffee enemas are okay but we suggest caution if you have a very bad reaction to coffee – we’d suggest you use a different solution (Green Tea for example or maybe Chamomile).
Please drink plenty of water when taking coffee enemas and ensure you are also having Potassium broths to keep your electrolyte store in balance.
Consultation with a qualified therapist is recommended for guidance on frequency and to answer questions you may have.
Related Products for Enema Coffee
Enema Coffee Recipe
The best person to advise you on the suitability and safety of enemas or appropriate enema recipes is your GP, qualified therapist or Health practitioner. Please consult them before taking an enema.
- Place 32 fluid ounces of filtered water plus 3 rounded tablespoons of the coffee into a non-aluminium saucepan. Stir well.
- Bring to boil and continue to boil for 3 to 5 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool down to room temperature.
- Strain coffee through fine metal sieve to remove any coffee grains (discard/compost coffee grind), then make the mixture back up to 32fl oz with cool pure water.
- Pre-clear the rectum with a warm pure water enema.
- Follow this with the coffee solution at body temperature.
- Ideally retain for up to 20 minutes.
Pregnant women should not use coffee enemas.
Check out more enema recipes at our enema recipes website