Catnip Flower and Leaf – 100g
Catnip, grown to soil association standards.
This catnip may be drunk in solution as a tea and can also be used for enemas too.
Thought to soothe and relax the intestines for stomach or digestive disorders.
How do I prepare it?
- Bring a litre of water to the boil in a non-aluminium saucepan and pour over 8 tablespoons of the Catnip.
- Let the mixture brew for 10 minutes
- Remove from hob and let cool down to room temperature.
- Strain mixture through a fine metal sieve.
- Make mixture back up to 1 litre with more pure water.
Precautions and Storage
Store Catnip in a cool dark dry place. No need to refrigerate.