Fennel Seed Powder
Typically chosen to calm the nervous system, stimulate digestion and assist in the removal of unwanted intestinal worms.
How do I prepare it?
- Place 2 tablespoons of Fennel to half a litre of water.
- Bring the mix to the boil in a non-aluminium saucepan
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from hob and let cool down to room temperature.
- Strain mixture through a fine metal sieve.
- Make mixture back up to 1 litre with more pure water.
Precautions and Storage
Store Fennel seed powder in a cool dark dry place. No need to refrigerate.