Coffee Enema Recipe
Enema Recipes ~ Coffee Enema
Typically a coffee enema is chosen to encourage the Liver & gallbladder to cleanse, open bile ducts, increase peristalsis, stimulate the digestive tracts, release toxins and help control pain, produce enzyme activity for oxygen uptake and help the formation of red blood cells.
Coffee Enema Ingredients
- Filtered or pure water
- saWilson’s coffee
Coffee Enema Directions
The best person to advise you on the suitability and safety of enemas or appropriate enema recipes is your GP, qualified therapist or Health practitioner. Please consult them before taking an enema.
- Place 32 fluid ounces of filtered water plus 3 rounded tablespoons of the coffee into a non-aluminium saucepan. Stir well.
- Bring to boil and continue to boil for 3 to 5 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool down to room temperature.
- Strain coffee through fine metal sieve to remove any coffee grains (discard/compost coffee grind), then make the mixture back up to 32fl oz with cool pure water.
- Pre-clear the rectum with a warm pure water enema.
- Follow this with the coffee enema solution at body temperature.
- Ideally retain the coffee enema for up to 20 minutes.
Pregnant women should not use coffee enemas.
Please read our guide to taking an enema for more information.
Check out more enema recipes at our enema recipes website
Please contact your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health and medical history prior to using any information on our website or products supplied by Manifest Health. The best person to advise you on the suitability and safety of enemas or appropriate enema recipes is your GP, qualified therapist or Health practitioner. Please consult them before taking an enema.