Burdock roots (dried and chopped) – 70g
This dried burdock root can be used in solution as a tea and can also be used in enemas too.
Traditionally used to support the kidneys, bladder and may break down calcium deposits. Good for the skin, blood and hair.
How do I use it?
- Place 2 tablespoons of Burdock to half a litre of water. Bring the mix to the boil in a non-aluminium saucepan
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from hob and let cool down to room temperature.
- Strain mixture through a fine metal sieve.
- Make mixture back up to 1 litre with more pure water.
Precautions and Storage
Store burdock in a cool dark dry place. No need to refrigerate.
No claims to diagnose, treat or cure any illness are made or implied for this product.